Thank you to all of our sponsors - you help keep bicycles rolling in our community!
Cycle Moles Winter Camps - Winter 2015
SPECIAL OFFERS for MBBC Members!
- Try the 1st Class for FREE (no obligation, if you like it, you can sign up for the Camp)
- GET 15% OFF Winter Cycle Moles Camps!
- MYZONE Heart rate belt for only $85 when you sign up for a Cycle Moles Camp (regular price $149)
- Cycle Moles Camp: Level 1: 6:45-7:45am M&W(55 min on bike + 5 min stretch) 11-Week Camp starts 11/30 (trial space based on available at that time)
- Cycle Moles Camp: Level 2: 6:45-8:15pm Tu&Th(75 min on bike + 15 min Core+Stretch) 11-Week Camp starts 12/1 (trial space based on available at that time)
- Just want to ride without the 11-week commitment? Try our Indoor Cycle classes on Monday nights at 6:30pm or Saturdays at 8am. $18/class or 10 Classes for $150. Please arrive 5 minutes early to set up your spinning bike (we can help you with that) Must have a completed Information Form & Waiver prior to participation
Robin Robertson, Owner & Manager
Bellingham Tennis Club & Fairhaven Fitness
800 McKenzie Ave. Bellingham, WA 98225
Chuckanut Century Sponsors
We wish to thank the sponsors of the 2015 Chuckanut Century ride:
Power to Pedal Videos by our sponsor Cycle Moles
From MBBC Sponsor/Member Robin Robertson: Get the Power to Pedal Indoor Cycling Video Series!.
They’re Here! They’re Here! Robin and Cycle Moles have invested hundreds of hours and a lot of creative energy into making the absolute best starter series of indoor cycling videos known to humankind. The problem with other indoor cycling videos is that they can be vague on what you are supposed to do and how to do it. In the Power to Pedal series, you always can see exactly what to do and for how long to do it:
- Time (overall + interval segment)
- Tension (Light, Moderate, Heavy)
- RPM (how fast to pedal)
- Focus (interval type)
- Heart Rate & Rate of Perceived Exertion (Scale of 1--5; 1=Easy, 2=Moderate, 3=Hard, 4=Very Hard, and 5=Maximum Effort)
- Plus a video graphic that explains the interval and what is coming.
Here is to a healthy and active 2015. Let’s make it our best year ever!
From our Sponsor and Club Member Susan - help while you're off on your cycling vacation
Visit BunnysPetGardenSitting.com for details.