Welcome to the Mount Baker Bicycle Club!
We are a club of bicycle enthusiasts: roadies, racers, commuters, cruisers, tandemers, recreational riders, mountain bikers, cyclocrossers, recumbent-riders, fitness lovers, advocates... We are located in Bellingham, Whatcom County, Washington - in the northwestern corner of the state. Come ride with us!
The 2014 Chuckanut Century is Sunday, September 14 2014!
The Chuckanut Century is the club's signature ride.
This ride has several options; choose from well-supported routes of 25, 38, 50, 62, 100 and 124 miles, with classic sights including Birch Bay and Chuckanut Drive!
The ride is held the second Sunday after Labor Day each year. Save money and guarantee a tech T-shirt by signing up before September 1, 2014. MBBC members always get a discount!
See details on our Chuckanut Century website.
Summer Fun Continues in August!
The August 2014 MBBC Newsletter is available on the Newsletters page.
- Bellingham Bike-In, August 15. See information on the Pickford's Rooftop Cinema web page.
- Woods 2 Woods Giant Redwood Classic self-guided tour of all 14 Woods Coffeshops is on August 24th. Get your passport stamped at each coffeeshop to enter prize drawing.
- Tour de Lavender on the Olympic Peninsula - August 2-3.
- Inaugural Ride to fight Friedreich's Ataxia - August 3 in Seattle.
- Trail building parties sponsored by the City of Bellingham Parks Department. Many opportunities to help.
- Bike Maintenance Classes at REI in August and the following months.
- and more!
Northwest Tandem Rally will be in Bellingham, July 2-6 2015
The 29th Northwest Tandem Rally event will be presented by the Mount Baker Bicycle Club on July 2-6, 2015. For more information, please visit the NWTR/2015 website.